Savannah Bee Company
- The acacia honey is the BEST. Do the free honey sampling, and make sure you get the green apple, cheese, and honey comb sample all in one bite!
- Free honey tasting and $5 mead tasting. Friendly staff. The beeswax and royal jelly hand cream is amazing! Came here on vacation, and stopped back to get more before we left.
- If you like honey, this is a great place.
- Free honeycomb samples with apples and cheese!
- Ask for BEE, she'll get u high on honey
- Free honey tasting and play area for kids. Love their lip tints!
- Amazing honey selection, be prepared to take some home because you'll want some more
- The free sampling is a MUST!!
- If you are lucky, you will get Kellen as your honey guide. The man knows everything about honey!
- Cool, Beautiful place. Especially if u love honey
- There was fee honey tasting when I went in and we tried 6 different honeys and all were delicious! The staff wad extremely knowledgeable about bees, honey, and plants. Awesome! Kinda pricey though.
- Mead tastings are now $10 for 6. Selections rotate weekly.
- They offer honey samples and mead tasting
- Mead tasting was great, and we all walked out buying different things from the store. Their energy drink was way better than any other!
- The free honey samples were great and the mead tasting was worth it.
- Love this place! Mead tastings for 5$! And tons of lotions creams and honey all from local savannah bees
- Stop in for a mead tasting, you can't go wrong! I'm hooked on their tobacco cedar honey soap!
- They are many different delicious flavors of honey. "Yum!"
- The mead tour was informational and delicious; whipped honey is phenomenal!
- taste the honey and if you fly in to savannah make sure to show them your flight ticket for 15% off purchases.