The Sausage Factory
517 Castro St (at 18th St)
San Francisco, CA 94114
- Everyones really nice there except for a few cocky ppl. And that creepy waiter with buck teeth and his butt crack showing all the time and he laughs and stares at you for no reason.. Lol B
- Good food, really relaxed and comfortable atmosphere!
- Huele a rancio...
- They have almost 20 types of Pasta, my recommendation is to try the sea food pasta. The best table is the one by the window. The over whole experience was pleasant.
- Meatballs for the boys. Yummers!
- GET THE LASAGNA!! Oh, Lord!
- So disappointed! Food comparable with that served in a Sbarro! . Highlight of the meal, was trying to catch the plates of food as they were tossed across the table at you!
- The antipasto salad could feed a family of four!
- Had the Penne with sausage and mushrooms. Delicious. Good atmosphere.
- Risotto is bland but I like their pizza.
- As long as you accept that this is more American Italian food rather than Italian Italian, its great. I wanted a pepperoni pizza the size of my torso and thats what I got. #noregerts
- This place is terrible. Wine in a wiskhey glass; Linguine and clams with 2 clams ?!? also ordered rigatoni and got pene! This place is as Italian as I'm the Queen of England!!! Run away
- Great inexpensive food!
- Better pizza than you'd expect. Cozy.
- Ordered a garlic bread each, we were full after the appetizer! I had seafood as a main it was amazing! Will definitely go back
- "Ok" overall. But when we saw this filth. I would advise you to ask to be seated in cleaner plce
- A great lasagna
- Best lasagna. Hands down!
- I love the chicken piccata. I highly suggest it.
- Amazingly good produces in that pizza. You could actually taste the tomatoes, which happens too seldom! Waiter was very nice too. Will most certainly come back.