You never know what you're going to get at Saturn Bar. Whatever it is, you won't be sorry you ventured to the Bywater dive. Feisty bartenders, crazy artwork, and tons of grafitti are factors that could scare some, but others may embrace. Come here for a true New Orleans dive experience.
3067 Saint Claude Ave
New Orleans, LA 70117
- Is this place open (it looks scary by day)
- GOOD LORD. WHERE DO ALL THESE HIPSTERS COME FROM? (re: Mod Dance Party)
- Just go get drunk
- Monday nights are pretty hopping, live music and people dancing . Good prices on decent drinks. Also, the occasional free donut .
- Scoop the bar tenders.
- Gambit's Top Bars 2012 : Live Music Bars
- Kickball kick-off party. They got like 40 pizzas.
- Get a shot of chartreuse and watch the band from upstairs.