Sassagoula Floatworks & Food Factory
Food Court, Cajun / Creole
2201 Orleans Dr (Port Orleans French Quarter, Walt Disney World)
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830
- Don't laugh while eating beignets.
- Do not make anybody eating beignets laugh! That powdered sugar goes everywhere.
- Though not at as good as ones I've had in New Orleans, get the beignets. They deep-fry them when you order.
- This is the only location on WDW that serves Beignets!!!
- Did you know you can get a cookie ice cream sandwich as a snack entitlement or dessert on your quick service meal? That's two cookies and ice cream!
- Definitely stop in for the beignets! They are made to order and can be bought in orders of 3 or 6.
- You'll love Tiana's man catching beignets
- When publicly disciplining your seven children and comically appealing to their sugar-laden cerebrums, please do not deliver this lecture in front of the coffee dispenser.
- Coffee isn't great, so take your refillable cup, fill a quarter way with hot chocolate then your coffee- instant mocha.
- For breakfast, sit by the bar just off the lobby. It's open and not many people sit there.
- The souvenir cups get you free refills the duration of your stay at the resort; well worth it if you're staying more than a few days.
- Great ribs, chicken, and beignets.
- Thebes biegnets here are awesome, and it's the only place in WDW you can buy them!
- Beignets. Yes. The gumbo is good too.
- The croissant sandwich at breakfast never disappoints!
- The symbol for this place should be a sheep, because the coffee is so baaaaaaaaaaad.
- I recommend the beignets! But be warned: they are delicious, addictive, and VERY messy!
- There is a giant crown hanging from the ceiling. If you align a camera just right, you can pose underneath as if you're wearing it!
- Mickey waffles! Yum!
- They have great cupcakes!!!