Saratoga Farmers Market
Farmer's Market, Flea Market
High Rock Ave. (btw York St. & Circular St.)
Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
3:00pm - 6:00pm
9:00am - 1:00pm
- Three words: Maple. Greek. Yogurt. Obviously all of the vegetables are seasonal, local, and delicious too!
- Kilpatrick Family Farms has great year round CSA shares
- Best farmers market in the region. Period!
- Vegetables you've never heard of
- Always busy, but there's a few parking spaces available at the parking lot nearby.
- Funky Fresh Foods has some amazing food cooked fresh & will create food based on your particulars. Great people and great food!
- Dancing Ewe!!! AMAZiNG
- Get some Sheldon Farm sweet corn and while you are there - some delish tamales
- The Kilpatrick Family Farm Stand has great CSA shares.
- One if the best farmers market in upstate. Great organic veggies, cheese and bread. The real heart and soul of the town - screw the track.