The Santa Fe Sage Inn
- It's beautiful with the flowers blooming!
- Great room rates, located relatively close to downtown Santa Fe!
- A step up from the chain motels, the rooms have a NM touch. Free wifi worked fine, breakfast was the expected fare and there's a Whole Foods next door if you want something different.
- Dope hotel.. recommended
- Adorable little details in the room like oldschool metal covers on the light switches! Cute place, and super cheap!
- Very quaint!
- Reasonable Price, cheap, close to downtown, wifi works really well, very clean rooms, cute little details in the rooms. Staff was super friendly.
- Decent price for basics in Santa Fe. Location is good and walkable to plaza/rail yard. Not the fanciest but best value for location.
- Affordable place to stay in the heart of Santa Fe. You can walk to everything! Click the "read more" link and you can watch a video.
- While staying here, check out the "City Different" walking tour, only a $12 fee.
- A nice place to stay. You can walk downtown (it is a couple of miles to the square), and it is easily reached from I25.
- Breakfest is wak
- Wifi doesn't work.