Santa Barbara Certified Farmers Market
Santa Barbara St & Cota St (btw Ortega & Haley)
Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Seriously one of the best farmers markets in the county. So much organic options. Would be better if they had more non-veggie vendors as well, but its as amazing as it is hard to find parking.
- Love love love!! So cheap and so much delicious produce!
- Theres a great selection of fresh farm to market fruits, breads, veggies, olives, meats, and fish - as well as flowers and nuts. Pretty much anything you want.
- Great produce and prices. Also super tasty jams!
- One of the best farmers markets. So much delicious, local, organic produce. Awesome variety - I used to do ~70-80% of my weekly grocery shopping here.
- Great local market.
- one of the best farmers market i've ever been to. Fresh, friendly, and awesome vibes :)
- Everything is good here. In love with the dates though. All of 'em! Also honey lavender goat cheese.
- The farmers market takes only cash so make sure to bring some or your debt card for there is an ATM booth. I recommend getting the Mamas jam and best of all, the fresh pasta and breads!
- Wide selection, if you go later in the day you get buy one get one free deals
- These olives are amazing! Stop by Olivos Del Mar and ask Mark about his recipe for broiled fish with honey balsamic sun dried olives.
- Nothing goes better with fresh produce than fresh seafood from North America's only ISO 14001 certified seafood company! Don't forget to stop by after you visit the farmer's market.
- Medjool dates are so delish in smoothies. Booth on the corner of Cota and SB Streets.
- Consistently diverse and good produce: Roots Farm, BD's herbs, Peacock Farms (try their raisins).
- Takes place Saturdays from 8:30am - 1:00pm. Great locally-sourced, fresh produce and artisan products!
- Check out the SWRV Space Mobile Tour today. We're passing out SWRV swag and helping you get your SWRV on for the chance to be on TV. Spread the word.
- Parking is horrendous. Park a few blocks away and walkin. It's well worth it.
- Shepherds Farm, first row on Cota side, has lovely pinquito beans. $4/lb. Perfect beans for santa maria style tri-tip grill.