Lists & rankings
- Hands down one of the best mexican resturants in the area!
- Pastor chavindeca is my favorite thing! Must try. Everything else is really good, and both the green and red salsas are terrific.
- It's ALL good. The Asada tacos are my favorite, but you can't go wrong. A Mexican coke to wash it all down and you are set!
- The huarache was incredibly delicious.. Homemade tortilas hit the spot
- The burritos are massive
- Lengua tacos are very good
- Go here for authentic Mexican food... it's one of the best
- Torts al pastor, orchata, and tree leches for desert
- One of the few places where you can get chavindecas.
- The super burrito is super enough for 3 people. No joke.
- Chavindecas are a speciality found only here and a few other spots
- The steak burritos are bigger than your head! Read the review at http://service-reviews.com.
- Best horchata ever. The burritos and the huaraches are also phenomenal, don't forget the hot sauce!
- I love it all!
- Best burritos here
- Grab some tacos and follow it up with 'pan' (Mexican bread) for dessert.
- Authentic Mexican food. Great bakery too.
- Great tacos! Huge burritos. Authentic Mexican food.
- sopes. Sopes. Sopes. Sopes. Sopes. Carnitas Sopes are all you need in life.
- Probably the best Mexican food in the area.