- Mahi Mahi sandwich!
- Check out Sammy's Bistro as seen on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
- Ask about Taco Tuesday!
- Nachos Chingones are amazing.
- The NY Strip sandwich is my favorite! #poblanopeppers #sammysfourcheesesauce
- Great wings!
- Get the Provo Girl beer!
- Fun locals atmos. No res, so get here early. Food is good and plentiful. Price is great. Lots of family.
- Pulled pork was good! The ambiance and prices were the best during my week in Park City
- Nice people, good food.
- I tried the Mahi Mahi Taco's with mango salsa and they were delicious. Fresh cabbage, tender fish seasoned and tasty.
- Went 3 times on a 5 day stay in Park City recently. Chicken Parm is great, Jambalaya I had twice, the meatballs rock and the BBQ sandwich is killer.
- Fish tacos and south western chicken salad coconut shrimp excellent
- The mahi fish tacos and the pork piccata were delightful! I highly recommend them. Big potion sizes for both of those dishes.
- Great food, meatballs and piccata were awesome.
- The chivito was fantastic. Good combo of meat, fried eggs, tomatoes, bacon, and more. My wife really enjoyed her meal as well (grilled cheese and tomato soup).
- Yes I am so in love with their fish tacos best things ever
- The pork piccata was most yummy. sub the salad for the mash potatoes if you want to make the dish a little lighter
- Chicken wraps excellent and large enough to share or to have as light entre
- Great for aprs