Sam Woo Restaurant
19000 Pioneer (South)
Cerritos, CA 90703
- Honey walnut shrimp is the best
- Watermelon juice!
- Bad Service!!!!!
- Best salt & pepper pork chop!!!
- This is the OG Sam Woo. Be sure to get a roasted duck to go.
- Their service is not that great. I had their noodles and they were decent but not perhaps the best.
- Open late. Get the congee
- The roast pork is not their specialty ... It was dry and disappointing
- Salt and pepper porkchops and honey chicken, a good combination
- Never come here on a holiday since you will be waiting like none other. Two dishes in an hour? Not cool.
- If you like beer, be sure to order a LARGE Tsingtao.
- Chinese food!
- The old reliable. Good Cantonese style Chinese food. Don't come here for the service though, but that's how you know it's authentic lol.
- Poor Chinese food. Dont get the porridge at night
- I like the won ton soup :)
- Peking duck, salt & pepper squid, deep fried tofu
- Mm mm good!
- I recommended their fried rice and sweet and sour pork! Yum! Lemon chicken is good too. Their duck is a bit fatty and soft, which I didn't like but my dad loved. My mom enjoyed their tilapia too.
- House special beef, salt and pepper squid, salt and pepper pork chops... My favorites!
- Where have you ever seen an authentic Chinese restaurant with "good service"? Order everything you need while they're taking your order.