Sam Woo BBQ
7330 Clairemont Mesa Blvd (In 99 Ranch Market)
San Diego, CA 92111
- Don't forget to bring cash. It's a cash only place.
- candied cashew shrimp...soo good
- Best Chinese breakfast in town. So cheap can't be beat.
- Best Roasted duck here.
- When your feeling sick get the Chicken Rice Porridge with xtra ginger.
- cash only, come early they'll sell out of duck. really good cheap and large servings! everything on the menu is great!
- Hot and sour soup, candied walnut shimp, kung pao chicken and braised string beans. Big portions. Perfect for late night leftovers. Prices are very fair. Right behind 99 ranch.
- Cash only. Most nights you do have to wait for a table.
- Ask for Hong Kong style tea. Great beverage compliment with breakfast.
- LARGE portions at the take out line!
- The waiting list on weekend mornings can be substantial. My advice is to come after 10.30am. The food is phenomenal.
- Just a Two item combo total comes to $5.01 so bring a penny if you hate change.
- Best thai tea in town! Cheaper, bigger, and tastes way better than what they give you at Tapioca Express!
- They have Chinese breakfast here! Food is authentic and delicious. Watch out, it's cash only.
- Ordering a vegetable dish here is so hit-or-miss. Sharing the same building as 99 Ranch Market, you'd think their produce would always be fresh... not old and fibery.
- Great for a late night bite! Service sucks but it's a Cantonese restaurant so what do you expect?
- Cheapest , biggest portion, and dirtiest
- Food was very good
- Pork chop in peking sauce = yummy!
- Tip of the day! Don't come here for the service. Almost a hour and still no food.