Salt Lake Tabernacle
Spiritual, Concert Hall, Temple
50 W North Temple (Temple Square)
Salt Lake City, UT 84150
- Thursday nights from 8:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. are the Choir's open rehearsals, anyone can come watch them practice in the Tabernacle.
- Such an amazing sanctuary very beautiful indeed.
- Organ recitals at 2pm daily.
- Free admission for Sunday performances / broadcasts.
- get there early
- The Mormon Tabernacle Choir was organized in 1847. Helen Keller visited in the early 1900s and spoke to a packed house. Learn more about the Mormon Tabernacle Choir through this C-SPAN video.
- Good acoustics, but not as pretty as the Assembly Hall.
- Free admission. Try to see a show
- Lindo, estrutura perfeita!!
- Beautiful use of peoples hard earned money. I'm not Mormon so it's not a special place to me but it's interesting.
- Nice structure on the outside; inside has a great collage of planets and Jesus is upstairs...
- Vale la pena escucharlo.
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir Broadcasts of Music and the Spoken Word: Sundays from 9:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. Choir rehearsals: Thursdays at 8:00 p.m. Info at http://ow.ly/1sqBxm.
- Beautiful historical building. Don't miss this.