Salamander Resort & Spa
- Complimentary morning coffee is served by Harrimans--- and it's AMAZING!
- spa pool ... with a cabana .... dreamy
- clutch move is scoring the cabana next to the bar at the spa pool ... ask concierge !
- Great location, dog-friendly & pretty, but I have to say, the service was *very* spotty. Eat at nearby French Hound. (PSA: ck in isn't til 4 and pool closes at 6)
- Dog friendly!
- This Resort will open in July 2013 owned by Shelia Johnson Ex-Wife of BET owner Bob Johnson
- You can bring your puppy. They'll bring a dog bed and treats for your pooch.
- Extraordinary service, above and beyond. Completely dog friendly, beautiful grounds and an overall relaxing feel. We will be back!
- Very professional horseback riding experience..
- Their Sunday brunch is super.. You must try it..
- This place is beautiful. The food and spa are Devine!
- Visit the Gold Cup wine bar and order the H. Pricey but worth every penny.
- The service here is abysmal for what you pay. We came for a wedding and every step of the way we're made to feel like we were in a wedding factory that didn't care about guests.
- Yes excellent food at the Gold Cup eatery off the main room. A nice place to rest after wine tasting.
- Celebrating the Wedding of Brandi and Gizachew
- Brunch is solid: hit the steak and eggs.