Sake Japanese Steakhouse
Japanese, Sushi, Food
$ $ $
- Some of the best sushi I've ever had. The prices are good and the customer service is excellent! Not to mention it's a real cool-looking place!
- One of the gems of Laurel. Jeff is a great manager and looks out for his customers. The sushi tastes fresh--and the Laurel Roll is one of the tastiest things I have had. Go during Happy Hour.
- Best sushi ever, and Mai Thai drinks are the bomb!!
- Order the Honey Wasabi Tuna appetizer! Yum
- Erin is the best at the bar. Luv it here.
- Sake is now closed. :( Sorry, Laurel!
- Hate that this place closed. Heart broken :-(
- They are shut down now, eviction notice posted on the door. Sad, it was the best sushi joint in laurel
- Great place! Best sushi in the area! Classy atmosphere and friendly service.
- Great Sake
- The vegetable Gyoza are a cut above!!!
- The hibachi is delicious! 1,000 times better than Sakura and more options too!
- Worst Sakura ever ~ take the time to drive to Tysons Corner VA
- Udon stir fry is delicious!
- Great Happy Hour specials! Half price sushi, house wines, and beer. Sushi is excellent.
- $15 for steak/chicken or shrimp/chicken Monday-Thursday until 630. What a great deal!
- happy hour is worth your monies! between 430-630... get the dynimite roll and the seaweed salad!
- This place is a gem in the middle of a sub-par area of MD. Prices are fair and great crowd.
- Don't talk too much at the hibachi table. Just sit back and listen to the ridiculous conversations around you. Wow!
- Ask for young..he is da best!! 1st time tryin japanese n I tell u it was gr8...every1 should eat here