Theater, Dance Studio, Performing Arts
- Sutra is a most see show. Also "some like it hiphop"
- Regardless of the show you go to, make sure you treat yourself to a lavender and orange cake!
- So... it's DANCE #DancingHappyPeople
- Drink upstairs, there's less of a queue.
- Quiet caf at the side entrance with free wifi
- Edward Scissorhands showtime :)
- Don't be put off by 2nd circle seats. Still a fantastic view and if booked in advance, so much cheaper!
- Order your interval drink at the Shakespeare's Head at the back. Less crowded, not as hot and packed.
- The word weird has the whole new meaning after tonight
- Somewhere for some non traditional dance performances...Can get pretty hot especially in second half!
- Book tickets for more than one show, you get a 20% discount!
- Don't get seats in the stalls - they suck if you're short behind a tall person
- Don't park in my space
- Really good theatre.
- Went to see Matthew Bournes Swan Lake and it was *sensational*. The venue itself is nice, clean, fairly comfortable and modern and well-connected.
- Home to some very good dance productions
- One of my favourite venues for fantastic dance shows. The theatre is beautiful and comfortable, easy to book tkts with very helpful staff.
- Lovely theatre, close to the tube and good pubs
- Il teatro ha un bar all'interno per bere un bicchiere di vino prima che inizi il vostro spettacolo preferito.
- Broad range of dance performances