Rusty Rail Brewing Company
- Terrific atmosphere! We had a lovely brunch and the mimosa flight was the perfect accompaniment. Enjoy!
- The food is all great. Beer...wolf king and the wit are both awesome. Busy on weekends with long waits because it's new...go for a weekday. Thumbs up!
- Dry rubbed chipotle smoked wings are very good!
- Such a great place...Sunday brunch...Breakfast pizza w/a draft of Waffle Sauce ... The interior design and woodwork is the best Ive seen for a brew pub
- Beer and cider is sensational!
- This place is awesome! The space is huge with an outdoor patio. The food is delicious and the beer is excellent. I had the salad with Brie, apples, and pecans and it was fantastic.
- Beautiful old building renovated in expert fashion. Good brews and food great!
- First, it has been built and furnished with the finest materials and appointments. It is rustically beautiful, appropriately decorated for a Pennsylvania, farm country small borough. I loved it
- Game room is fun, but food and beer is just ok. We resorted to drinking rum and cokes at a brewery...
- 2nd floor bar area has a foosball table, two pool tables, video game emulators, darts and a shuffleboard table. All free - check it out! :)
- They desperately need more experienced restaurant management. The restaurant is beautiful, the food is great and service is friendly but they are poorly organized so wait times are long and sporadic.
- Love the ambiance, space, artwork,music & of course, the craft brews! Grab a flight.
- Awful service while we were there. Food was mediocre. Beer was top notch though!
- Wings. Ridiculous wait
- Awesome facility, beer to match!
- Everything I must say!
- For being 40 min from PSU they don't play sound on game days. Won't watch another game here again.
- Chicken dinner was outstanding! Service with Koleen was great! YUM!
- Beautifully branded/themed venue. Food seemed a bit pricey, but deliciously different. Always excellent beer.