Farm, Ice Cream
143 Argilla Rd
Ipswich, MA 01938
- Yum, yum, yum...wonderful produce, baked goods, fruit wines, ice cream...be sure to wander around the farm too! The goats are sweet and friendly.
- Don't leave here without eating a cider doughnut they're incredible!
- GET THE APPLE CIDER DONUTS
- Buy a loaf of homemade bread and some sandwich fixings, or if youre feeling less ambitious, purchase a veggie wrap, with hummus and fresh vegetables. Check out their own honey and winery, too.
- Great farm. You can always find fresh fruits, berries (in summer), cider donuts. They also have "pick your own" farm.
- Fresh, hot cider donuts after a hay ride to go apple picking. Perfect fall-weekend getaway.
- Get the hot apple cider!
- Posted hours 9-6, but sometimes they stay open until 7pm
- i love the indoor shop, the wine and fresh produce are lovely!
- Gorgeous place with excellent produce and baked goods.
- Best apple cider donuts in Massachusetts. Always a great stop on your way to Crane Beach.
- Sure, apples are the most popular fall produce, but you can visit this Ipswich orchard all summer long to pick your own blackberries, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries.
- Best cider donuts on Earth.
- As everyone else has already attested, the cider donuts are great. But I really also like the apple roll-up: basically a piece of pie that's been rolled up and easy to eat on the go. Good stuff!
- Hot cider, fresh cider donuts and Big Daryl!!!
- Come see the biggest pig
- So much fun to visit the animals, explore the farm and grab a donut.
- Stop here on the way back from the beach to get some fresh fruit and say hi to the farm animals. Amazing ice cream too
- Apple cider donuts!
- the farm animals were my fav. if you go blueberry picking - be warned, the mosquitoes will eat you alive and depending on when you go - the ripe ones are limited. just stick with the prepicked pint.