Rural Kitchen of Liliw, Laguna
G/F HRC Center, 104 Rada St, Legaspi Village
Makati City, Makati City
- Great ambience! Large antique mirrors and solihiya furniture give off an authentic Liliw vibe. We had the Laing and the crispy squid, with ginataang mais for dessert. All excellent!
- Bicol Express
- Took my foreign friends for lunch here a couple of times and they all love it! Choices: not as expansive as usual Filipino restos but are great. Crazy slow service though, call in advance for groups.
- The kare-kare is comfort food.
- I like their Fried squid but serving size is so small. Bad/slow service.
- Laing with kuhol!
- Mechado is must try!
- Love the adobo!
- You can have the broth to your sinigang changed to either: bayabas, sampaloc , or miso.
- Good food. Nice place. Pork buns is a must try.
- I love how they serve their bread fresh every time You may ask for refills for the bread and spreads.
- They serve good food not to mention the twists they give in the meal which makes it more special & not just your typical food you used to know.
- Kaldereta is the best! :)
- Beautiful, quaint place. Perfect for dining solo. Menu seems promising, though I would recommend to stay off their dessert menu.
- Try their #1 bestseller - mechado! It's so good i had to slowly eat just to feel the tenderness of the beef. Will surely go back to try others in the menu. Good ambiance as well! Love love this place!