Rufus King Park
- Beautiful scenery, take some pics. But watch out for the squirrels, they can be a little impersonal.
- Tuesday August 7 @ 6-9pm: Join @QueensLibrary & local police @ 150th St. & 89th Ave., between 153rd & 150th Sts., for National Night Out Against Crime as we demonstrate our intolerance to crime.
- Take a tour through Rufus King Mansion. It's really interesting if you like that sort of thing.
- There's a soccer field here and informal games are almost always going on. Bathrooms at the south end of the park.
- Visit the shops near by... Also the multiplex
- Visit the local shops...