Fried Chicken, Southern / Soul
3107 S Lancaster Rd (bt E Kiest Bl & Corning Av)
Dallas, TX 75216
- The best chicken in Dallas according to Lil Twist. If you head to Dallas, this is a spot you have to hit!
- Rudys chicken has a crispy, crunchy skin with moist meat underneath. Its served with bread, jalapeos, and fries. And it will only set you back $5.
- Taste like chicken!
- 5 piece Wing Basket, fries and pickles with (light bread) :-)
- Cash only.
- Best Chicken I ever Had... In Any City...
- Be prepared for long ass lines and crackheads, thank me later.
- Must be crack in this chicken.... After all these years its still jumping.....
- This is the best chicken shack in Dallas. The seasoning that they put on the fries and chicken is so good! There's usually a line so try to get there before the lunch rush.
- Don't roll your window down for ANYTHING but the drive-through speaker.
- Always ask for extra seasoning on the chicken. Mmmmmm....
- Hands down the best chicken in Dallas! You will not be able to finish more than 10 wings.
- This line long as hell, but it's worth it
- People from Dallas love this place but I've had much better
- Never saw nothing like this, a line for real....they say people come from a far just for the chicken! And it's in the Hood...lmbo
- Don't go during lunch it takes forever!
- Extra seasoning!
- Chicken and fries, but it is CASH ONLY
- Definitely try to go before the church rush. The line goes all the way down the street! Also it might be quicker to walk up instead of sit in the drive thru.