Ruby Tuesday Launches Six Weeks of Can’t-Miss Burger Deals by Asking, “What Kind of Cheeseburger Would You Be?”
Ruby Tuesday is offering a coupon for a FREE burger with the purchase of an entrée on National Cheeseburger Day followed by a six-week Burger Road Show with special burgers and endless fries from only $6.99 each
Maryville, TN (RestaurantNews.com) “If you were a cheeseburger, what kind of cheeseburger would you be?” is what Ruby Tuesday Inc. (NYSE: RT) is asking America as it prepares to celebrate National Cheeseburger Day and launch its six-week Burger Road Show with an interactive online quiz. Everyone is invited to take the quiz at burgers.rubytuesday.com to find out which new regionally-inspired burger best fits their personality, then share quiz results and follow the conversation online using #BurgerRoadShow. A perk of taking the quiz through Saturday, September 17 includes receiving a coupon for a FREE cheeseburger (up to $10 value) with the purchase of one adult entrée valid on National Cheeseburger Day, Sunday, September 18.
In addition to Ruby Tuesday’s National Cheeseburger Day promotion, the Company is encouraging guests to buckle up and take their taste buds on a tour across America to experience miles upon miles of burger deliciousness. From the sunny shores of Monterey Bay to the hustle and bustle of New York City, Ruby Tuesday will bring a variety of tasty flavors from popular U.S. destinations to the family dinner table with the launch of six new regionally-inspired burgers available for a limited time only. Beginning on Monday, September 19, and continuing for six weeks until Sunday, October 30, one new burger will be unveiled per week from only $6.99 with endless fries. Five of the Company’s existing tried and true half-pound burger baskets will also be offered each at the special price with endless fries throughout the Burger Road Show.
“We take pride in our burgers, from juicy, flavorful, fresh never-frozen beef to unique toppings and a perfectly toasted bun,” stated Peter Glander, Executive Chef for Ruby Tuesday. “From the New York City inspired Empire Melt Burger with its incredible combination of cheeses, to the Lone Star Chili Cheeseburger topped with crispy onion rings, we had a lot of fun creating the new burgers that are a part of the Burger Road Show. We look forward to hearing what our guests think about all of them.”
Ruby Tuesday’s new regionally-inspired burgers that are part of the limited time only Burger Road Show promotion include:
Week One (September 19 – September 25)
- Empire Melt Burger: This is more than just a burger. It’s a landmark. Built from eight juicy ounces of beef, the Empire Melt features stories of melted New York Cheddar, American, and Swiss cheese and is topped with fresh lettuce, sliced tomato, pickle chips, and fresh red onion.
Week Two (September 26 – October 2)
- KC ‘Cue Burger: Inspired by the BBQ Capital of the World comes this juicy burger piled high with pulled pork and all the proper fixins including sweet, tangy BBQ sauce, melted American cheese, and two fried onion rings.
Week Three (October 3 – October 9)
- Big Sur Turkey Burger: Take a bite of the West Coast, man. This gnarly burger is topped with slices of fresh red onion, tomato, avocado, cooked spaghetti squash, and finished with field greens and a splash of Italian dressing.
Week Four (October 10 – October 16)
- Boot Scoot’n Bacon Ranch Burger: Yeeehaw, y’all! One bite of the Boot Scoot’n Bacon Ranch Burger will have you tappin’ your toes and slidin’ across the floor. Straight from Music City, this juicy beef patty is piled high with American cheese, bacon, fries, lettuce, tomato, fresh red onion, pickle chips, and finished with ranch dressing.
Week Five (October 17 – October 23)
- Key Biscayne Beach Burger: Whisk your taste buds away to sunny shores and salty waves with just one bite! This beachy beef burger comes to you smothered with house made guacamole, fresh cilantro, and crunchy tortilla chips for a meal that’s sure to make you feel like you’re soaking up the rays.
Week Six (October 24 – October 30)
- Lone Star Chili Cheeseburger: Everything’s bigger in Texas and the new Lone Star Chili Cheeseburger is no exception. This 8-ounce beef patty is topped with American cheese, smothered in chili, and finished with crispy onion rings.
About Ruby Tuesday, Inc.
Ruby Tuesday, Inc. owns and franchises Ruby Tuesday brand restaurants. As of May 31, 2016, there were 724 Ruby Tuesday restaurants in 44 states, 14 foreign countries, and Guam. Of those restaurants, we owned and operated 646 Ruby Tuesday restaurants and franchised 78 Ruby Tuesday restaurants, comprised of 27 domestic and 51 international restaurants. We also owned and operated two Lime Fresh Mexican Grill restaurants as of May 31, 2016. Our corporate-owned and operated restaurants are concentrated primarily in the Southeast, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, and Midwest of the United States, which we consider to be our core markets. For more information about Ruby Tuesday, please visit www.rubytuesday.com. Ruby Tuesday, Inc. is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (Symbol: RT).
- Burger King Has Chicken Tenders for the First Time Ever
- What PDA Is OK Today — and What Isn’t
- Why You Should Never Sleep in on the Weekends
- The 25 Most Popular Halloween Candies in America
- 260-Layer Cake Breaks Guinness World Record