- This place is honestly the best Thai food I've had EVER. They grow some of their vegetables behind the restaurant. The green curry and pad thai are to die for!!!
- Red curry with duck is phenomenal! The jasmine tea is a Zen experience!
- Depends on who is cooking but sometimes ordering "hot" does not get you spicy at all
- Their pineapple mojitos are delicious!
- Pineapple fried rice
- Kang Masamun, Ped Yang Curry, curry
- They now have a new lunch thai-sushi combo $10
- One of my all time favorite places in Ttown! They have great Pad Thai that's reasonably priced even for dinner, roughly $9. They also have cheap lunch specials everyday.
- Hands down best thai in Tuscaloosa. Everyday lunch specials are cheap and good, featuring a different curry every day. Tues lunch noodle soup is out of this world!
- Try the pad kee mao. Medium spicy.
- Cashew noodle is great!
- Best Thai in the world!!!!! My dad and I come here twice a week!
- Salad rolls with shrimp are killer.
- All the curries are amazing, especially the Kang Massamun curry
- The best Thai in Tuscaloosa. Great staff, great atmosphere, wonderful food. Try the Kang Massamum curry-it is fantastic! The yellow curry is also to die for. Don't miss this place.
- Get the curries in at least medium for max flavor