Nightclub, Music Venue
279 Tremont St (btwn Oak St & Stuart St)
Boston, MA 02116
- Boston stand up! Formally known as Roxy, but redesigned with a Miami feel. Only the best DJs in the world booked here, and of course DJ Pauly D is resident DJ here as well.
- Ladies free before 11pm Friday & Saturday!
- SEPT 14TH PAUL OAKENFOLD A party to benefit the White Aisle Foundation for Cancer Research BostonVipList reduced admission, tix: http://www.ticketfly.com/purchase/event/162707?utm_source=BostonVIP
- Royale is know for bringing top chart DJs (and for epic lines and cover charges!) Book a VIP table with the Tablelist app and save time and $$ for the next show.
- Friday nights best in the city
- Bar service here is appallingly slow and just plain bad. Not to mention expensive. You will wait and wait and wait to be served.
- best drinks are made on balcony level. and expedited service
- i feel obligated to write something here because dj pauly d has.
- What an amazing club to party in on a weekend. If you have never had the chance to visit this is the place to go to on a Friday or Saturday night.
- This huge, balconied 30s-vintage ballroom has just been remade into a sleek evocation of a mid-90s South Beach jet-set hang. Check scheduling for nationally renowned DJs.
- Only urinals are provided in the men's restroom. To be clear, for men, there is no pooping in royale nightclub. Except for the adventurous.
- "Everyone here sucks" - @theguy5919
- Never fear, Pauly D is not resident DJ here! Some of the best international acts come here to spin
- YOU BETTER HOPE @ARAABMUZIK COMES BACK
- When steve aoki rocks this place there is no stopping having a good time
- Bowery puts on the shows here. Take advantage of their no fee box office on Fridays from 12-6 when buying tickets.
- Royale! The only place where I have seen somebody crowd surf in an inflatable pool... Need I say more?
- Don't bother with the coatcheck; use the lockers to the left. $4 per locker (versus $3 for coat + tip), and you can cram about 3 jackets and 2 purses in 1 locker. Also, you can revisit the locker all
- Yeah nice place
- My friend who is a medical marijuana patient got her medicine taken away even though she was rejecting to go into the royale. It was today Saturday at 11:45pm that it happened. Y do u violate rights?