Roy Thomson Hall
Concert Hall, Theater, Movie Theater
- Check out the 100-plus single malts & premium spirits available at the 6th Annual Spirit of Toronto Whisky Gala this Sat. Lock lips with rarities you've never tasted. There will also be food & music.
- If you're under 35, go for the TSoundcheck tickets, the classics have treated me well.
- You can buy $20 Rush seats for the TSO the day of the performance. Amazing seats available!
- If you're going to see a pianist, a seat on the left (south) side will give you a view of their hands.
- A great place to visit
- Located in the heart of the King Street theatre district, Roy Thomson Hall is a true Toronto landmark for music, and live performances & home to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra, at 60 Simcoe Street.
- Enter with an open mind; the design was meant to represent a container for people to fill with their own decorations.Dont forget to snap a photo of the exterior with the CN Tower in the background.
- Sitting in the choir section is weird. It's like watching people watch a movie.
- Acoustics when 2600 are singing Messiah choruses.
- Yedigimen iyi dana bonfile risotto ve balli mantar sos harika
- Worst customer service experience I've had. Self entitled pricks. The end to end experience trying to get my father here (complete quadriplegic) in a group of 8 has been brutal. Ending with this guy
- If you're under 35, sign up for the Tsoundcheck for $16 tickets!
- Amazing place to watch theatre, comedy, stage acts or the TSO. Not a bad seat in the house!
- Great concerts year round from various artists including the Toronto Symphony Orchestra
- Not a bad seat in the house!
- This concert hall, home to the Toronto Symphony Orchestra and a venue for the Toronto International Film Festival. For X-Men fans, you'd be excited to know that some parts of the film was shot here.
- There are no bad seats in the house, but avoid seats in the first few rows.
- Good music
- Sat in the back on the ground floor dead centre. Best spot in the theatre.
- If you're under 35 you can get certain tickets for $16.