Indie Movies, Historic Site
- Become a member. Free movies and popcorn. A film lovers dream. Great mix of small indies and docs you won't see elsewhere.
- On June 19, 1979, Persistence of Vision put on the Third Annual San Francisco Gay Film and Video Festival at the Roxie Cinema. Soon after, Persistence of Vision changed its name and became Frameline.
- Donate to their Kickstarter!
- They just added Visa and Mastercard for tickets *and* concessions so there's no more cash-only issues.
- Cinema for indie lovers.
- Great cinema. The large popcorn is enough to feed four normal people.
- $5 Mondays. Buy snacks there and support the theater!
- Another Hole In the Head Film Festival June 5-19, 2009
- Organic + real butter and Salt + Straw ice cream!!
- Arrive early to grab good seats at the Little Roxie. There are only a few seats available per row.
- No seat booking at Little Roxie so get there ahead of time so you aren't at the front staring directly up for 2+ hours
- Nice little indie theater. They accept MoviePass but you can also purchase tickets online in advance!
- Fantastic indie cinema, renovated, great sound system, great snacks and the best films.
- The theater is ok but they have great independent movies and shorts you cant see elsewhere.
- Become a member and support your local independent theatre.
- It's a movie theatre \_()_/
- Best place to catch an indie movie in the Mission. Also host great film fests with original 35mm films
- Adorable local cinema
- Don't forget: cash only at the door, credit cards/cash at the concession stand