Grocery Store, Supermarket
- Normally they have Magic Hat beer in the warm beer section!
- They're cheaper than Winn mid City Dixie
- Very clean & friendly
- Great beer and wine selection. It's also usually crowded
- Their bananas are always beat up and bruised! Get them somewhere else!
- Sunday AM the place is almost deserted: great time to shop
- Try Old Amsterdam's premium aged Gouda at your local Rouses -- it has a robust, unbeatable flavor. Find our more about Old Amsterdam and our cheese on our site - http://oldamsterdam.com
- Now open til 11. Even more convenient.
- Awesome store with great selection of hot prepared foods.
- Have more healthy options than the average Nola market but that's not saying much
- Great produce section: I see staff from local restaurants here all the time. Hi Jenny
- Parking is very tight
- Great lunch options for local workers and shoppers. Fried chicken is off the chain
- Very crowded
- Rouses reigns supreme