Sports Bar, Bar, American
- eat the wings!!!
- This place has the most TVs in town, trust me I watch a lot of TV
- 2:30pm and they have yet to clean the puke off the patio...
- Chick bartenders. Never serve anyone even when I'm holding out cash for 15 min
- Best bar in town, well next to Red Rocks!!!
- Tge coojs there are 5 star. Best food around
- Good luck getting served
- They have an amazing club sandwich! If you're really hungry, try the Rounder Pounder!!
- Delicious steak on Wednesday night steak night, though over-cooked. Tender and flavorful anyway. Service was super slow.
- Smokers congregate at the door so you have to exit&enter thru clouds of smoke. Pretty unappetizing...
- Don't sit near the door, unless you like a side of cigarette smoke with your meal... smokers do not observe the 30ft ordinance...
- Stickiest floors in 'Kato.
- Weekend warrior bloodies are amazing!
- Burgers are great!
- Thanks to everyone last night who bought glow bracelets or just plain donated. We really appreciate all the help we got Thank You. For more info: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HelpingHeather/
- This place is really round.
- Ask for Jamie. She the best!
- Try the artichoke chicken sandwich.
- Chicken artichoke sandwich brings me back!!! Wait staff always great.
- Artichoke chicken sandwich is pretty good .. and messy