Rosemary's Greenpoint Tavern
Dive Bar, Pub
188 Bedford Ave (N 7th St)
Brooklyn, NY 11249
- Big ass beers. Mad cheap.
- Winner of Best Bartenders in the Village Voice 2011 Best Of issue! The welcoming, over-60 staff handles bar with the energy of 20 year olds.
- Styrofoam: the other white planet killer
- Great sing-along music on the jukebox
- Mens urinal is angled forward. Beware of the "splashback"
- Go to Rosemary's Greenpoint Tavern and have one more 32 oz styrofoam mug of beer than you really should.
- One of the best places to get away from the Wburg grind -- super town-y and devoid of hipsters, at least the last time I was there. Beers in a styrofoam cup kinda charm.
- $5 ($4 during happy hour) 32oz light beer in styrofoam is a game changer. Get with it.
- 32 oz for $5 is unbeertable
- The kind elderly woman (who is not Rosemary) provided great conversation, as well as a meaningful perspective on life. I respect Old New York. It gets no better than this. Respect.
- Um apparently you have to be 23 to drink here... I'm sorry but that's illegal
- Eric - best bartender in the Metro area!
- Ask for a 4$ bucket of Bud and play your favorites on the Jukebox! Most authentic place in Bedford!
- The bar tender is a little old lady but this place has $4 32 oz styrofoam slurpee cups of bud light!
- Awesome dive bar and 4 dollar 32 oz buds!
- One of the last old school joints in the Burg. Get a frosty 32oz. Bud in a styrofoam cup for $3.50. Jam out to Sinatra. A friendly tip from Booze Party.
- pretty good dive bar with $3 bud during happy hour
- Apenas bebidas. No tem comida.
- This place is amazing. One of the last remaining gems of old Williamsburg, before it became douchey. We dont deserve Rosemarys, frankly.
- Total 70's NYC throwback bar. Definitely not what you'd expect in the neighborhood, but a good place for having a low-key, no frills drink.