$ $ $ $
- Had the vegan tasting menu...truly amazing, inventive and delicious 4 courses of vegan cuisine. Both the drinks and the food were artfully prepared.
- Yummy watermelon drinks!
- Amazing seasonal cocktails!
- The chef's tasting was so much fun and delicious!
- Such a great place. Quick hit or longer stay. Food and folks who work there are fantastic!
- The food, the cocktails, the atmosphere and the service.
- Service top notch. One of the best on LI. They care about what they do.
- Never had a bad meal here. Usually the best bet is the chef's tasting menu. But if ordering a la carte get and order of Parmesan truffle fries for the table. Check out the seasonal cocktails.
- Everything truly on point....
- Amazing. Simply amazing.
- I like the fig drank. Gruner and mussels in a wine roulette sauce. And the octopus.
- Try the pretzel bread. Delicious!
- Love the mezcal cocktail!
- We visited Roots Bistro and enjoyed the ravioli with English peas, fava beans, crisp confit of lamb and Espelette pepper, in a coconut-mint velout.