The Rooftop at the Providence G
61 Orange St
Providence, RI 02903
- Very classy spot for a drink, and the perfect place to wrap up my first time in Rhode Island. The Love Movement with gin and lavender was refreshing!
- Getting little lunch w/B- great view of downtown
- Good spot. Food is ok. Drinks are good. Come for the experience.
- Drinks are expensive, views are great, but very crowded. Decent spot.
- Their Old Fashioned was not impressive. It had orange pulp in it and was more like a whiskey with orange juice than an Old Fashioned. The rooftop is pretty great though.
- Phew they have real glassware now
- The fries were better than the pizza and the fries were perfection
- Great spot for a date. Get there early or make a reservation if youb don't want to wait in line.
- Nice atmosphere. Drinks are too expensive.