Rollin' To Go
- Get the Al Forno. Nothing else beats that sandwich.
- Order the Tony Montana and "SAY HELLO" to a delicious Cuban sandwich!
- Ask for a stamp card - they don't advertise it but your 10th sandwich is free!
- Try "Alforno", spicy chicken sandwich!
- Closed permanently.
- Just re-did their menu - don't worry all the classics are still there plus some. Al Forno, Carmela, St. James, Muffalatta are some favorites.
- Try the pizzas
- No longer in business
- The homemade chips with the chicken parm is great!
- Sandwiches are fantastic. Al Forno is my favorite but spicy!
- Best sandwiches in Evanston.
- White chicken chilli is amazing
- Great, drippingly-delicious sandwiches! If you love spicy, go for anything with the chipotle mayo. Try to beat the lunch rush though.
- Tony Montana. Aka the Cubano a must have.
- Had the Mario and it was delicious!
- Found a great tip! 20% Off Total Bill http://bit.ly/vyMTHd
- This shop is OK, provided your thing is greasy over sauced sandwiches. Beware, they're consistently inconsistent. Order it hot: one day you'll barely notice the next you're choking b/c it's too much.
- The Al Forno sandwich is an Evanston classic-- ask for the "al forno pizza" or calzone!