Rockwood Music Hall, Stage 2
196 Allen St (at Houston St)
New York, NY 10002
- Love music? You should know this spot.
- This is the best place to see music in the city, country, world?
- Shut the fuck up and listen.
- Grab a drink and head to the balcony. Enjoy your view while it gets crowded downstairs.
- This place does free shows every weekend? What the... I have a backup plan every weekend now. No excuses, people of NYC.
- Wonderful staff, great set up. Very intimate environment made the experience all the better!
- I just Checkit out
- Good acoustics for a small venue. Use the back bar for quicker access to beer.
- Kuf Knotz band
- Amazing little venue. Can every show exist here?!
- Someone always comes by to ask if you'd like a drink. No need to crowd the bar. Enjoy the show from wherever.
- Great sound, vibe and space. Awesome natural night light form outside and perfect atmosphere. See shows here.
- Great music , great crowd.
- These tips are all from people who work here. Obviously.
- Rockwood = amazing!!!! Tip your bartenders. They are awesome people and they are working very hard!!!!
- Catch the Kin at rockwood during their residencies. Brilliant band!
- The unofficial haunt of Jon Batiste & Stay Human. If you come at the right moment you might just get swept up by one of their infamous LoVeRiOtS that spill out into the streets of the LES NOLA style!
- Bourbon Lemonade FTW
- Human capacity: 110 - Creative capacity: Unlimited
- Too bad the waitress was talking smack about the performer I came to see while she was performing... Other than that, I loved it.