Rockwood Music Hall
196 Allen St (btwn Stanton & E Houston St)
New York, NY 10002
- Stand a few feet from a passionate musician during an intimate concert to really experience music
- Terrific intimate space to hear live music. Saw Glen David Andrews here and he melted the place like butter...
- The audience may turn on you if you talk during a set. Take your loud ass to another bar, this one is about MUSIC. Capeesh?
- Some of the best music in NYC
- Need to check this place out!
- It took me 4 yrs living in NYC to find this place. Making up for lost time
- One of the best music venues in NYC. Stop in any night and you'll find awesome music.
- One of the best acoustic venues in NYC!
- There's no cover, but there is a drink minimum. Just choose from their great selection of artists and enjoy!
- Never a disappointment! Madison Square Gardeners, Harper Blynn, and Taurus residencey in December 2010!
- Such an intimate setting - great live show venue! With two different stages!
- All the shows at this intimate club are free (unless noted on their calendar). Get up and close with your favorite emerging artists.
- Boopie boop
- Any place with a Meyer Sound system is on the right track. Great atmosphere too.
- Derek James. Like right now. Get here!
- This institution for NYC singer-songwriters is intimate, inclusive, and free. You might even see local resident Norah Jones play an impromptu set here on occasion.
- If your bartender is a brunette named Ann, check out her band Mother Feather and tip her very well. She rocks and is a sweetie.
- The best part about Rockwood? It's free! (though you do need to get a couple drinks). Come here for a cheap, entertaining, music filled night.
- Cosy place to enjoy the music. Simple bar but you can be close to the musicians and chat.
- Shut up and listen to the show - plenty of other bars where you can shout about work with your friends.