Rockfish Seafood Grill
- Try the bread pudding! It is great!
- Best clam chowder in town!
- Don't forget Justin Kemp plays on the patio from 7-9pm every Tuesday evening!
- This is my go to for dinner. The menu is limited but they do a great job with it! I recommend this place.
- Hawaii Salmon
- More non-seafood options that I remember from the past. Good draft beer choices as well.
- Mediocre. Long wait for food and wasn't that good. Nice atmosphere though
- I haven't been here in years. Surprisingly not bad. Tilapia topped with crab meat and I substituted the sides for mash potatoes and sweet corn. Also get a Moscow mule!
- We ordered ice cream to go with this 6.00 burning hot bread pudding, paid an additional 1.50. Total price 7.50.
- Bourbon St combo was delicious
- The light seafood menu has a nice selection, including Ahi Tuna. Happy Hour from 11 to 7 on weekends, get the house margarita.
- Dinner with the lil man, sling with Toni and my aunt Ann
- Unbelievable! Go to a fish restaurant and order pork chops? Go figure...... YUM
- Ahi Tuna Nachos, Gumbo, Mahi, and Crab Bisque are pretty awesome
- Stopped by after a movie Saturday night around 9:30. Lots of open tables but employees seemed more interested in cleaning and talking. Walked out after 10 minutes and went to Blue Goose.
- Ask for the Calorie menu. Has the same items on the menu and tells you the calorie content.
- I hate fish. But my wife likes it. They have some wonderful non-fish entrees. Or sub chicken for shrimp like I did in the Cajun pasta.
- Volcano shrimp & crab stuffed founder completely rock!!!!
- Happy hour rocks. $2.75 huge import brews!
- Shrimp martini low in calories if you limit the chips!