- Oregon is the only state with 100% public beaches
- Clean up your trash. Help keep the beach clean.
- Great secluded beach, just be careful not to wander into the parts of it that are private unless you are staying at the places that have those parts of the beach available.
- Great beach for dog walks.
- Beautiful beach! It's good to walk on sand
- Biggest seagulls. They grow big on the Pacific Coast.
- Great place for adults to relax and kids to have fun
- sand dollars
- Nice beach overall and not very crowded for a sunny weekend. We left because it seemed like a small river was draining unclean water into the ocean.