Rochioli Vineyards & Winery
- Check out the photography, all taken by locals
- We called ahead, and were told we didnt need a reservation. I arrived, with friends who were black, and were told we needed a reservation. The winery was empty. Draw your own conclusions.
- They give you a little tour with the tasting!
- Beautiful views and delicious wine.
- Wonderful wines that are hard to find. No reservation required.
- There may only be a couple wines to taste due to many of their wines being sold out, but you can also enjoy them while taking a picnic overlooking the vineyards.
- Perfect summer Sauvignon Blanc!!
- Supposedly they have decent wines, but they don't pour them...
- This winery has the most divine Pinot I have ever experienced. Priced competitively to surrounding wineries. Check out their correspondences with the White House wine director in the book at the bar.