Robinette's Apple Haus & Winery
- Get the pumpkin spice doughnuts when they are fresh from the oven. Yum!!
- Great cider mill! Beyond cider and donuts, there's a giant air bounce for kids, hayrides, a winery, corn maze, and nice friendly people.
- Kare is the best! She popped my wine tasting cherry today..couldn't be happier!
- Different features on the Robinettes farm include an Apple Haus, winery, gift shop, corn maze, hayrides, mountain bike trail, bakery, lunch counter and seating area, cider mill, hiking,
- When here you must try the cider and donuts! Wonderful
- They make the best cider I have ever tasted. Nothing compares!
- Did the wine tasting with Kare! So cheerful, wonderful, and well-knowledged! The Apple Haus and Cider Bar is amazing! hot cider + pumpkin spice donut + maple bacon donut
- Best cider!
- Wine tasting for a small fee, if you wish just to sample one wine or so they will generally let you sample free. Stock up on an assortment of MI made wines and possibly get one bottle free
- Do a wine tasting. It's only $3 and you get to keep your glass. bring the glass back and you get to taste for free.
- Get lost in the corn maze... then find your way out (eventually).
- I love there pumpkin doughnuts and enjoy picking apples too!
- The donuts are delicious real doughy!!!
- Great visit! Ate lunch, had chicken salad w/ side of cherries , farmers market w/ fresh cherries, apricots, apples, honey, wonderful bakery, ciders, winery. Dont miss this stop.
- This 's a great Harvest Hosting location.
- I did the wine tasting in the winery and did not encounter a wine that I didn't love.
- Donuts and cider. Pick up some apple cinnamon bread for tasty twist on French toast.
- You've got to try the Maple Bacon Donuts!!!
- Tasting of hard ciders and of course doughnuts. Nice play area for the kiddos.
- Donuts are to die for!