Park, Historic Site
410 Veterans Memorial Dr (at State St)
La Crosse, WI 54601
- The year some college kids dumped laundry detergent into the fountain. Pic copyright serendipity, I just happened to walk by and see it. My first thought was, "Oh, so that's how they clean it."
- Mark Twain wrote about this section of the river, relax and take it in.
- The majestic La Crosse eagle in Riverside Park was designed and sculpted by Elmer Peterson, erected in 1986, and donated by D.B. Reinhardt. Behold the majesty.
- Great for a relaxing afternoon on the grass!
- Relax next to the Mississippi River...Enjoy watching the old time paddle boat's, or go for a ride yourself! ....Plus the Riverside Museum shows the history of the area.
- Beautiful place to run:)
- This place is Wedding Central!
- Friendship Gardens, Live music in the summer, places to walk, bike, and play frisbee. Not a dog park.
- Riverfest in La Crosse. Check out the Rivervault. Pole vaulting on a barge in the mighty Mississippi!
- Most beautiful park in La Crosse county.
- Enjoy dinner and great river views at TRL!
- Farmers market
- Enjoy the park
- La Crosse Concert Band concert in park!
- Riverfest over July 4
- Noon Tunes!
- 2.4 million Rotary Lights!
- Join Operation Homefront of Wisconsin for Freedom Walk 2011. Sept. 11 at 1 p.m. (registration), 2 p.m. (program begins).
- Christmas light show is the best you can find and lots of good events all summer long!