$ $ $ $
55 W. Lake Blvd (btw Hwy 28 & Hwy 89)
Tahoe City, CA 96145
- The pork dumplings are amazing and my friend Jodi raves about the grape-tini
- You can't grill a whole river! Idiots!
- Try the Beef Tenderloin Filet - One of the most tender filets I've ever had. Served with a delicious cabernet demi sauce.
- AWESOME happy hour all day on Monday!
- good food, very nice river view but it is a bit expensive
- relaxing dinner by the fire
- Halibut tacos are excellent!
- Sashimi and tenderloin steak
- They have a great Happy Hour menu that ends at 6:30pm. Their seasonal draft (the Deschutes) and shrimp taco was delicious. And you're right there on the river.
- Gotta try the "dulce de leche" ice cream. Awesome!
- Try the Hot Fudge Brownie - Homemade brownie with an amazing dulce de leche ice cream covered in hot fudge. Delicious but very rich! Must share dessert!
- Try the Alaskan Halibut - Amazing special of the day. Mouthwatering, flaky, and served with a delicious sauce.
- Great happy hour specials, amazing food. Salmon on Johnny cakes.
- Tara is da best behind the bar amd the pork dumolings rock. Great happy hour too!
- Classic manhattans are worthy of an order