The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia
- The soft pretzel appetizer is pretty damn delicious.
- "Happy New Year's"
- On Sundays, the kitchen at 10 Arts serves us Philly cheesesteak and eggs and crispy Belgian waffles with berries and chocolate-peanut butter sauce.
- Anna O'Neil is the best!!!!
- Wow! If you need any little thing, ASK, and you will receive it Ritz Carlton - style!
- The bar is awesome! Nice place to go and relax after a long day!
- This bank turned Ritz Carlton luxury hotel is an amazing mix of half classical features (the dome was designed after the Pantheon in Rome), half modern, and all luxury.
- Tom gave me the best tranquil massage in the Spa! Ask for him, he's the best! Wow!
- Did you know owner Eric Ripert and Chef de cuisine Jennifer Carroll previously worked together at Le Bernardin in New York City? There, they received four stars from the NYT four consecutive times.
- Top Chef Jen Carroll mans the pans here and makes us smile with her Buffalo Sweetbreads, and one of the best chicken dishes in the city. Get dessert, too as Chef Monica is a pastry and chocolate beast
- Relax to the sounds of rhythmic music that fills the Lobby of The Ritz-Carlton, Philadelphia while enjoying a view of the 140 foot Oculus just above you.
- Not a great Ritz, nice folks working here but the rooms lack sound proofing. I think I hear ever door on the floor open and close.
- Philly: Tacky hipster hotel = Ritz-Carlton? Before you travel to a Ritz partner resort, check out reviews from Ritz customers.
- Iconic bank building - awesome lobby - great bar!!
- The CAID gala tonight Saturday February 25th, 2012 was beautiful. I'm honored to have been invited to such an event - which serves a noble cause.
- Great hotel! Nice bar
- The Happy Hour is awesome!!!
- Planned as part of the "200th anniversary of Champagne Perrier-Jouet" celebrations, reservations will be taken from 5:30 to 10:00, and the cost -- even at $195 per person.
- Dont miss the Perfect Ten signature cocktails like the Berries & Bubbles, made with raspberry vodka, Chambord and prosecco pomegranate; and the Versailles, complete with 10 Cane Rum, blueberries, tru
- The Chef de Cuisine is Jen Carroll, a Philly native and Top Chef All-Star!