The Ritz-Carlton, Los Angeles
Resort, Meeting Room
- On the 24th fl of the gleaming new glass tower is Wolfgang Puck's WP24, the refined 21st-century expression of modern Chinese cuisine that he started toying w/ nearly 30 yrs ago at Chinois on Main.
- take in the Tastes of 24 menu at WP24 Lounge from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. every night except Sunday. For festival goers, worker bees and loft dwellers, enjoy three courses for a mere $24 as well as drink s
- Housed on floors 22 through 26 of the 54-story JW Marriott, this Ritz offers jaw-dropping views.
- The hotel is fabulous, roof top pool and jacuzzi, superb spa - thoroughly recommend the Champagne and Truffles body treatment!
- Great service and view from the club lounge!
- The best people and service this place is . The cleanest Building I work on
- This time of the year is a great time to stay at the ritz. We have the pool all to ourselves.
- Hendricks and tonic let's girls know your rich and ready to party
- Spill your glass of champagne in the pool, they'll bring you a new one.
- Great place duh
- It is such an amazing treat to stay I'm cities with The Ritz-Carlton Hotels, not only because of their luxurious rooms and friendly staff but also because at "normal" hotels is like being in a prison.
- Beautiful views.
- Esspressamente Illy serves up a delicious cappuccino using the delightful Illy espresso. Located on the lobby level, this cafe is open til 10pm daily so you can get some caffeine before heading out.
- Keep an eye out to spot the lamp posts here that were used in the filming of The Chronicles of Narnia movies.
- Swanky yet refined. Great place. Couldn't find a fault.
- Seasonal stone fruit is highlighted on the WP24 summer dessert menu - be sure to stop by for a taste of the venue's original take on cherry cobbler and apricot cake.
- Welcome the incoming "Year of the Rooster" at WP24 by Wolfgang Puck, offering a special Chinese New Year tasting menu and signature dishes.
- Strap on your skates (rentals available onsite) and twirl under the palm trees at the annual L.A. LIVE ice rink, located just steps from our doors.
- Get into the holiday spirit with seasonal spa treatments including a Hot Chocolate Massage, Holiday Chill Pedicure and Holiday Glimmer and Gold - for a lasting glow.
- For a truly memorable evening, book the rooftop chef's table set within your own private cabana against amazing views of the city skyline.