2170 Frederick Douglass Blvd (at W 117th St.)
New York, NY 10026
- Long lines and cashiers could care less. Seems to be a habit among Rite Aids. Don't recommend but no other options. Can't wait until something better comes along - wont take that much.
- This is the WORST store EVER! A/C never works, never have what you need and you will ALWAYS wait in line for 10 or more minutes!
- It's cheaper than Duane Reade but time is money. You wind up paying more by waiting on a long check out line.
- New renovations (as of October 2013) look pretty nice! They are also now open 24 hours.
- It's been completely renovated and now it's open 24 hours.
- ATM is $3. They need a Duane Reade in the area
- Check your receipt at the register always charges higher on a few items.
- Be prepared to stand in long lines, no matter what time of the day you visit.
- There is always a line here. Go here only when you HAVE to.
- Open 24 hours a day.
- Rite Aid Drugstore W. ll7th St & Fredrick Douglass Blvd, NYC is the worst drugstore. It's my hood drugstore but go 2 Duane Reade on W. 79th St in NYC. The male pharmacist is awful at Rite Aid.
- Line is forever long
- This is the worst Rite Aid in the city they don't care because they cater to mostly minorities.
- Line are usually long. Lots of customers argue about price too so it takes even longer.
- Make sure you have your wellness card. If not,then you will not be able to cash in on the up points or discounts. Up points are coupons worth the amount in cash.
- Make sure you have your wellness card. If not, you
- The security makes u feel like a statistic ... ahh
- Don't come at closing time because they set their clocks 10-15 minutes early so you may be locked out.
- Don't be in a rush here. Lines r dumb slow. Jeeeeeesus.
- So over stocked yet didn't have the 3 items I came 2 buy which they traditionally stock. Try the West 125 St store instead.