How about ringing in the new year with a new luxury yacht? Think of it, you could be out on the waters sipping some Champagne from the deck of a 2014 Dyna 52 at the same time everyone else is landlocked and probably making poor decisions.
Being offered from 26 North Yachts, the Dyna 52 is a fly bridge sedan motor yacht with African hardwood interior, a spacious entertainment area, three staterooms, and two full bathrooms with showers. Plus, it has some pretty great tech, like a Zeus pod propulsion system that drives with joy stick docking control, a Cummins 480hp diesel engine, a Garmin touch screen, and a Skyhook GPS positioning system, and autopilot. Offered at $1.3 million, the vessel is around 53 feet long and can accommodate up to 10 people.
- Alton Brown Cooking His Steak With Mayonnaise Is Actually a Genius Hack
- Taste Test: Chick-fil-A vs. Sam’s Club Copycat Nuggets
- These Are the 40 Things Every Woman Over 40 Should Know About Her Health
- Kylie Jenner Just Had Cereal With Milk for the First Time
- Denny's New Mobile Relief Diner Is on Its Way to the Carolinas