Ridge Vineyards - Monte Bello
Vineyard, Wine Bar, Winery
- Home to the Santa Cruz Mountains' finest Zinfandels and Cabernet Sauvginons. And the view might be the best in all of the South Bay.
- Bring food and have a picnic lunch outside, overlooking the gorgeous view of the hills. Oh and the wine here is great too!
- Awesome view of the valley, great tasting experience, loved the history of the peace. Nothing better than sipping wine with zero traffic noise.
- Excellent view of entire South Bay !!! Excellent Zinfandels .....
- one of the OG Paris Competition winners
- Be prepared to drive waaaaay further than you think. But worth the trip.
- Try the 2007 Ridge CA Zinfandel Lytton Estate!
- Watch out for rattlesnakes!
- Sample some of the best wines in the world (no joke! Ive been drinking 1st-growth Bordeaux for > 50 years), enjoy the view, and say thanks to the marvelously savvy and helpful staff.
- Gorgeous vineyard with great wines. A must visit for any wine lovers
- Serene vineyard in the hills of Saratoga. Enjoy a glass, have a picnic and relax.
- Gorgeous view!
- Awesome wines. Tasting program at Winery is pretty good, but not awesome for the price.
- The Chardonnay is proper. French style and not overwhelming. Well-balanced wine. Visit been bills and the blinds are impressive. Tom, the hospitality coordinator, was one of the best hosts I've had
- The drive up is very twisty, but the view from the top is worth it. If you absolutely need cellular coverage, beware as it is very spotty towards the top.
- Great wines and knowledgeable staff. The most amazing views of the bay can be seen from here.
- Great view! Great wine! Bring a picnic lunch and enjoy
- Beautiful views and excellent wine.
- Scenic views. Gorgeous!
- The guided tour and tasting is simply great. Excellent wines and a nice stroll in the vineyards