The Rialto Theatre
Music Venue, Concert Hall, Rock Club
- Please don't pass gas at The Rialto. We're all in this together.
- the bar inside the auditorium has shorter lines.
- Saw Fun. perform last spring. It's worth the drive to Rialto if you're favorite band is there and want a close-knit concert experience. Slanted floor makes easy to see. Up-&-coming bands frequent.
- Best concert venue in tucson
- Great place for live entertainment.
- Check and see if the balcony is open. Absolutely the best seats on the house.
- Great for concerts! You couldn't be closer to your favorite artist.
- Best concert venue in Tucson! So many great artists come here and put on a good show every time. I love that it's in the part of Downtown Tucson where coffee shops and restaurants are open late too!
- Jimmie Vaughan killing the blues!
- Out here supportin my mans and them. Killer show and great evening. #weoutchea #spreadlove
- Great place to catch shows: musical, comedic or otherwise. Front rows in the balcony may be the best in the house. Avoid floor front rows.
- great venue. no shenanigans, rad for the ez mellow crowd. bar takes cash, credit, its staff super nice too.
- great experience here last night. I will come back
- All the Bands all the personel.
- Fun stuff, the R Bar has a good selection of specialty cocktails and craft beer!
- Wear good shoes, 4 hours standing is rough on the feet
- Best venue in Tucson!
- The best concert be venue I've ever been too. Love how they have balcony seating and standing space.
- https://www.facebook.com/events/656482227703198/ The Rialto Theatre/Tucson, Arizona. Paul Oakenfold
- It was a fun night with Liz Priscilla xxtian Nora y adam! Putoooo!!!