Reyes Adobe Restaurant
Mexican, Diner, Burgers
- The margaritas are great. They have their own take on Mexican and everything is homemade - don't confuse this with Tex-Mex or Southwest cooking.
- The food is pretty delicious. I posted a picture of my carnitas tostada for you. The service was terrible, but if I'm ever in this part of town I wouldn't be mad to eat here. :)
- The salsa they bring out when you sit down is nice. I would skip the carnitaskinda bland. I enjoyed the shredded chicken enchilada with mole sauce.
- Get your rita with fresh squeezed lime juice. The cheaper ones are made with sour mix.
- $2 Margaritas
- Park city tacos, try one of each.
- Tortilla soup after ski day!? Yes please! Yuuuum
- Really good smothered burritos. Only place I've found that offers green sauce :)
- Large portions of tasty queso.
- Chocolate Layered Cake
- Appetizer Street Tacos
- Gourmet Hamburgers
- Mac & Cheese
- Spaghetti & Meatballs