8851 Santa Monica Blvd (at Larrabee St)
West Hollywood, CA 90069
8:00pm - 1:00am
5:00pm - 2:00am
6:00pm - 1:00am
5:00pm - 1:00am
5:00pm - 1:00am
2:00pm - 11:00pm
- John Clauss is maybe the best bartender in WeHo
- Forward. Never straight.
- Check Out WeHoe's Got Talent Monday NIghts w/ Rhea Litr & Courtney Act! Win $1000, prizes from Andrew Christian, Chi Chi Larue & a ride on the Revolver Gay Pride Float!
- This iconic 1980s and 1990s West Hollywood bar has recently reopened. Pays homage to its old-school roots with reasonably priced cocktails, iconic movie mashups, and music videos on flat-screen TVs.
- Seeing as you're here use the WiFi to visit www.WEHOBARS.com
- I always feel awkward when there's a near-naked hunk dancing on a stage basically right on top of you. But otherwise I like that the place has decent outdoor space.
- Cool place for the young adult classy crowed...
- This iconic 1980s and 1990s West Hollywood bar has recently reopened. Pays homage to its old-school roots with reasonably priced cocktails, iconic movie mashups, and music videos on flat-screen TVs
- La msica me pareci algo mejor que en el Mickeys
- Great drinks, chill atmosphere, great networking space
- Uffff!!! ...
- Such a rude and ungrateful bartender. Never coming back. People like you make me lose my faith in good service. I'm the most patient person you can meet, and you tested me. You deserve a 0.
- Karaoke on Tuesday nights.
- Fridays and cheap drinks.
- A bunch of fuckers. A girl who works there walked in on my friend in the bathroom and the kicked her and my other friends out. Fuck them. That's why this place is always empty. Close already.
- Bartender is cute
- Sundays are great for listening to bad cover bands...I used the word bad and not a bigger word because I'm still using my brain power to comprehend why I paid 11 dollars for a shitty drink.
- Cider on tap is great!
- 80's night fabulousness
- Cool video bar