The Restoration on King
Hotel, Roof Deck, Scenic Lookout
- Goodies galore: continental breakfast delivered to each room in a picnic basket, evening wine and cheese, fresh cookies and milk.
- best hotel ever
- The Restoration on King was named #19 hotel in the United States inTripAdvisor's 2012 Travelers' Choice Hotels awards. See TripAdvisor user reviews at
- The staff will stock your full kitchen with your favorite goodies upon request
- Amazing place the best.
- Beautiful historic building, wine & cheese table everyday 5-6, rooftop terrace
- Very cool place! Loved the exposed brick
- Amazing service and rooms. Definitely stay here. It's an amazing location
- Best hotel I've ever stayed in. The rooms are amazing. The bed and pillows are heavenly. Cannot recommend it highly enough.
- Made our South's Best List! The 15 suites blend exposed brick and pine floors with modern conveniences like stainless steel kitchens, iPod docking stations, and in-suite washer and dryer.
- Amazing service/people and 'rooms' are really super comfortable loft style condos...do it!
- Room service can be delivered from four local restaurants.
- The Wentworth Street parking garage offers daily parking for $16 per day.
- The rooftop terrace provides stunning views of the Charleston skyline and bustling King Street.
- Really enjoyed this hotel! Huge suite, great service!
- Ants on the nightstand
- Dirty carpet
- no fitted sheet
- NOT worth $. Filthy stained carpet, apathetic staff.