Restoran Veng Soon Claypot Chicken Rice (永顺瓦煲鸡饭餐室)
F19, Jalan 1/21 (PJ Old Town)
Petaling Jaya, Selangor 46000
- Not sure if this will give you cancer soon. The salted fish is cooked on this burnt plate with the rice. Now u can trace why loved ones fall ill.
- Their claypot chicken rice and vegetables with oyster sauce is the reason why my family has been loyal customers since I was a baby!
- The claypot chicken rice has good presentation but the taste was underwhelming. The rice was too dry and chicken portion is too small. The most disappointing is no salted fish. Overall rating 3/10.
- Service really slow!
- Awesome soups
- Miwi de w bo j fn miwi de jitng jng tng!
- The soup's taste just like mom makes 'em and the claypot chicken rice ranks a 8/10 (:
- Cranky old folks running this joint. But the food more than makes up if you're craving for the best claypot chicken rice in the vicinity.
- best claypot chicken rice
- Claypot rice and soup are good. Staple food
- Homely old school Claypot chicken rice but quite average compared to some others now! Soup ok here too
- Ham choy ngap aka preserve vege duck soup must try. Very flavorful and tasty
- Still the best claypot chicken rice shopRestoran Veng Soon Claypot Chicken Rice #RestoranVengSoonClaypotChickenRice
- Decent soup , decent chicken rice. Salted fish cost Rm3 extra. Located same row as public bank.
- One of the best CCR in town
- Decent claypot chicken rice. Only thing is the chicken served is mostly bones, hardly able to eat any meat..
- This shop has been around for sometimes. Needless to say because they still serve awesome food.
- So taselesss n rice like plastic fake n hard cannot break one
- Claypot chicken rice yummy, coconut herbal chicken very good
- Recommended by a client so paid a visit. It's really good. Especially the soup here. Still have many types. Go early to avoid disappointment