Restoran Sun Huat Kee
Jalan Ara Kiri, Lucky Garden
Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur 59100
- One of the more consistently good pork ball noodles, and it's served fast, hot and affordable. Has never disappoint, so if you can find a parking spot nearby, it's a good lunch option any day.
- Pork noodles here is an ever dependable choice. The wantan mee isn't too bad either.
- Try the curry me here, the soup is thick and sumptuos
- Closed on Tuesdays.
- One of the best teh C peng in klang valley for kopitiam prices. Besttttt! :))
- Must try the Wan Ton Me
- There's a pan mee restaurant upstairs that serves all kinds of pan mee! Chilli Pan Mee is awesome!
- The pork noodles is yummy. But need to ask for more soup
- Pork ball noodle is awesome
- Must try pork ball noodle... Nice...
- Curry Mee, chicken rice, century egg and mince pork porridge are our favourites. We are there every Saturday morning for breakfast.
- Curry laksa ..
- Pan mee upstairs pretty mediocre
- Owner of restaurant persists to train his foreign workers speak Cantonese. foreign workers who join here with 0 knowledge of Cantonese phrase can speak like a local after 1 - 2 years.salute!
- Curry noodle is awesome (not-really-spicy type of curry)
- Pork ball noodles. Abit salty but I love it
- Awesome Pork Ball Noodles! Opt for Kuey Teow!
- Sam Kan Cheong Pork Noodle is quite good. Sufficient dark sauce and mince meat sauce.
- I'm a penangties and I say the prawn mee aka hokkiean mee is nice!
- Pork noodles here is pretty nice.